PureOps replaces 28 turbine meters ranging from 3” to 6” throughout the Town of Pecos production well field.
- Decommissioned existing meters
- Installed meters and related plumbing including new spools of pipe and flange adapters
- Installed electrical conduit from control panels to meter locations, as well as new power supply leads and connections
- Installed overload relays and communication via 4-20 mA signal
- Start-up and testing of all equipment, including hydrostatic testing of plumbing and mechanical joints